A man has issued a Warning for dog owners after sausage discovered covered in nails


Pet owners issued a warning to fellow dog walkers after a puppy was almost scared to death, eating a sausage riddled with nails

Welcome to ThreeTn, we hope you like this article.

At the back of their home in the Newmains, Wishaw district, the owners heard their dog barking until they coughed up the boobytrapped food

Luckily, the dog survived, but there are now concerns in the local area for other animals.


Friend of the owners Alexandra Bagnall shared the photo of the sausage in the Lost Dogs Glasgow Facebook page and said: “They heard their puppy choking out their back this morning only to find that it coughed this up, a sausage with nails all over it.

 

A man has issued a Warning for dog owners after sausage discovered covered in nails


“Anyone in the Newmains / Wishaw area is careful with your dogs at the moment because I don’t want it to happen to anyone else, the effects could have been much worse if they didn’t get it out of the puppy’s throat.’ It’d be appreciated if you could share this to get the word around, whoever the f*** does things like this is a bad b****d.

The post has been shared hundreds of times on Facebook since it was posted, as dog owners are trying to warn others after the accident.

ThreeTn thanks you for your interest in this topic, and invites you to browse and read more in the next article.